Merchandise & Goods
Donate your new or gently used furniture, housewares, clothing, and books!
Our thrift store is a revenue stream for Families in Transition–New Horizons, with 100% of store profits directly used to provide housing and services to the homeless in Manchester, Concord, Dover, and Wolfeboro, NH. We rely on the generosity of individuals and businesses who donate their new and gently used items as inventory to sell in our store.
When donating items, please ask yourself, “Would I give this to a friend or family member?”
We gladly accept
- Clothing – infant, children, women, and men, both casual and upscale
- Furniture – functional and without stains, tears or unpleasant odor
- Housewares – dishware, pots & pans, utensils, small appliances
- TVs – We accept Flat-screen TVs . *We do not accept CRT TVs
- Domestics – blankets, linens, curtains, etc.
- Instruments – we gladly accept all instruments. *Piano pickups cannot be scheduled due to liability, but we will gladly accept them as drop off donations
We cannot accept (due to cost and liability)
- Infant furniture, car seats, and strollers
- Stuffed animals and toys
- Sofa Beds
- Large appliances, console stereos, or TVs older than 7 years (no console TVs)
- VHS tapes
- Broken, stained, wet, torn, or foul-smelling donations of any kind
- Large desks and entertainment centers
Donation Drop-Off Hours
Monday – Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
There may be times when, due to space constraints, we may not be able to accept furniture donations. During these times, we will post on our Facebook page.