Merchandise & Goods
Donate your new or gently used furniture, housewares, clothing, and books!
Our thrift store is a revenue stream for Families in Transition–New Horizons, with 100% of store profits directly used to provide housing and services to the homeless in Manchester, Concord, Dover, and Wolfeboro, NH. We rely on the generosity of individuals and businesses who donate their new and gently used items as inventory to sell in our store.
When donating items, please ask yourself, “Would I give this to a friend or family member?”
We gladly accept
- Clothing and shoes – infant, children, women, and men, both casual and upscale
- Housewares – dishware, pots, pans, utensils, small kitchen appliances, home decor
- Electronics – flat screen tvs, printers, dvd players, radios, etc . *We do not accept CRT TVs
- Domestics – blankets, sheets, towels, curtains, etc.
We cannot accept (due to cost and liability)
- Infant furniture, car seats, and strollers
- Mattresses, sofa beds, futons
- Large appliances, console stereos, or non-flat tvs
- VHS tapes
- Broken, stained, wet, torn, or foul-smelling donations of any kind